MAGELLAN YOGA RETREAT
This will be a trip of a lifetime! It's an opportunity for those who love to explore and really see the world. It's for the people who crave authenticity and who want to break out of their shell a bit. This is a trip about forgetting the past and taking no thought for tomorrow, instead living in the present. You will experience yoga workshops that strengthen your practice and give you time to correct poses, ask questions and open your mind. We'll see the beaches and the jungle. You can surf, zip line, snorkel, hike, chocolate tour, waterfalls, jaguar rescue center, ride horses or soak on the beach with a good book. We'll eat incredible food and enjoy the new friends we have met along the way.
This retreat is for you if:
- You want to open your mind and body to new experiences
- Increase your yoga practice and strengthen your meditation
- Eat amazing healing health food
- Take an adventure you will not soon forget this journey
- Met new people and share yourself with like-minded individuals
- $1,582.00 for one person in a private room with king bed, a/c and private bathroom with shower
- $2,431.63 for two persons in a shared king bed, a/c and private bathroom with shower, *No separate beds
$500 deposit, balance due 7 days prior to trip.
Note: Deposit is generally nonrefundable. Payments may be refunded if you cancel > 30 days prior to trip, 1/2 refund if you cancel 15 - 30 days prior to trip, no refund under 15 days prior to trip.
- 3 tours
- 3 meals per day all vegetarian/vegan options
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Ground transportation to tours
- Swag bag
- August 30 - September 3rd