It’s All in the Details
The room amenities and “As You Wish” concierge services offered at the Magellan Boutique Hotel seek to provide you with an extraordinary experience. During your visit to Cahuita, if there is a local product you’d like to try or a service we can provide that would make your time with us exceptional, please don’t hesitate to share your wish with us.
- Raw Botanicals & Organic Certified Handmade soaps Ylang Ylang shampoo, Banana Hair Conditioner, Papaya Tangerine Body Wash, Citrus Face and Hand Soap and Lemongrass Insect Deterrent
- Ultra-soft luxury sheets and towels
- Pool towels
- Complimentary local roasted coffee by Britt Coffee local grown and produced in Costa Rica
- Mini Fridge with a selection of water, juice, wine, beer, cookies, and chips
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Our signature Be Replenished breakfast complimentary every day
- Complimentary locally roasted coffee available in rooms and at
- “As You Wish” unparalleled concierge services
- Access to on-site Yoga classes for a small fee
- Picnics to go, 24-hour notice fee apply
- Beach Mats available at no additional charge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby & pool
- Laundry (fee applies)
- BBQ grill
Stay in the most relaxing of all Magellan Boutique Hotel – reserve your room today.
Gardens at the Magellan
Take a self-guided tour in our beautiful garden either day or night to be amazed at all the wonder it holds. We have a large variety of medicinal plants, Bromeliaceous, Orchids, and fruit trees as well and a varied wildlife. Towards the back of the garden behind the pool, you will find a family of Agouti/Guatusa a large jungle rodent that is quite cute. Several frog species will great you at night with a croaking song to inspire you (use the flashlight in the room to help spot the frogs in the palm trees). Gaudy Leaf Frog, Golden Leaf Frog, Glass Frog, Black and Green Dart Frog and toads to name a few. You will spot several varieties of birds including, Toucans, Green Parrots, Hummingbirds, Great Kiskadee, and much more. A few others natural visitors on the list are the Golden Silk Orbweaver spider, Banded Peacock butterfly, and if you’re lucky the three-toed sloth that comes to visit around every three weeks.